The Avon Lake recreational soccer program is intended as an introductory level of soccer for our youngest players and those that may not be interested in a higher level of competition at Travel or Academy levels:
- Registration begins in May and ends in August. Supplemental spring-only registration will be held beginning in February with limited space for new players.
- The soccer season starts in the Fall and consists of 6 games in the Fall and 6 games in the Spring.
- Games are played at Learwood fields on Saturday, however makeups may be scheduled during the week.
- 1 practice per week during evening hours, with day and time determined by coach and field availability.
- Individual footskill training offered 3 times per season and is separate from practice.
- Divisions are decided based on registration numbers and to maximize ability for all to play.